Thursday, March 12, 2009

56 countries read me, but not Ukraine

I've done dozens of posts, and this is the first off-topic one, so don't complain.

Come on, Ukraine. Read my blog.

According to Strategy Page, the picture you see below is of the Ukrainian army.



I do not know if that is correct, but Manolo, the shoe blogger, seems to believe it's true.

The American armed forces (like other armed forces presumably) do advertise, but their advertisements and slogans are too boring to link here. It turns out that the Ukrainian army advertises too! Taken together with the above picture, I think we have achieved a critical mass for off-topic posting. Enjoy this Ukrainian army recruitment ad, which, in spite of being incomprehensible (to me), requires no translation.




Nothing to see here. Take a hike.
Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment