We have them.
There are not many, but some are significant wins for Dr. El Naschie. I wonder how much he paid. Anyone out there familiar enough with the cost of lawsuits of this type to give an educated guess? If so, please put it in the comments. How about you, Howrey? We all know you're reading this.
- The "fraud in science" in the title was changed to "quaint/strange science".
- He's got his doctorate now (two text sections).
- Some nonsense about what Mr. Rössler was "thinking" and what he was "getting popular with" that nobody could conceiveably care about.
- The thing with helping Robert Maxwell out of a financial tight spot was removed.
- 80% self-citation was changed to 30% self-citation.
- An "n" and an "m" have gone missing. Just typos.
Here it is, thanks to Martin Klicken's hard work, with changes highlighted:
Here is the revised article on DIE ZEIT's Web site.
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي