This, from a commenter named "Free Legaladvice" just went up over at SCIAM:
For the records [sic - record] and as a reference to Court Discovery procedure, we draw the attention of Scientific American and particularly those responsible for this blog [sic - it's not a blog] to the following:
1. Professor Mohamed El Naschie does not use the Internet. He has never commented and will never comment on this blog nor any other blog.
2. In particular the comment carrying his name and dated 03/08/09 is a forgery [sic - missing period]
3. All comments purporting to be from Professor Mohamed El Naschie are forgery [sic - forgeries, forged]. Those imposters are liable to legal prosecution. The ultimate responsibility for these illegal actions lays [sic - lies] with Scientific American.
4. The comment purported [sic - purportedly] by Dr. Aymann El Okaby 03/08/09 from the Department of Physics, Alexandria, Egypt is not from Aymann El Okaby.
5. The most likely persons who [sic - to have] committed these forgeries are:
Said Elnashaie, Christopher [sic - Christoph] Droesser, Renate Loll, Quirin Schiermeier and their associates.
6. The readers of this and others sites and blogs should be assured that neither Professor El Naschie nor anyone acting on behalf of Professor El Naschie with the consent of Professor El Naschie would ever comment without giving real e-mail addresses and real names. Professor EL [sic - El] Naschie does not answer do [sic - to] allegations in [sic - on] the Internet. He also does not answer e-mails from unknown sources. He does not participate in discussions which are outside the norms and the written and unwritten laws of civilized behavior.
7. It is our considered opinion and good advice to the blogmasters of this site to delete it and stop further abuse.
This is a ham-fisted attempt to get SCIAM to shut down comments. I think it has too many typos in it to have been written by Howrey.
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي