Monday, March 2, 2009

Is he scary? Or silly.


I can't decide. I go back and forth. There's the horror of being silently watched... watched... watched... by his City of London solicitors. But then I read one of his papers, and I'm not afraid anymore; I'm just nonplussed at how it all comes down to the Golden Ratio. So. This photoshop is mainly to help me work out my conflicted feelings about Mohamed El Naschie. I guess it's really more about me than about him.

The first people to identify the symbols on his breastplate will receive...


...my admiration. Please leave answers in the comments. The one on the left side of his chest is extremely difficult, and will earn (1+sqrt 5)/2 times as much admiration as the other.
Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

  1. Which do you mean, his left chest? So this is right seen from here? Anyway, there is a crazy attractor, the Surrey shield, a Hello Kitty watching his belly and loads of blackberrys...
    Martin Klicken

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg YOU GOT THE SURREY SHIELD I never thought anyone would YOU GOT THEM AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL YOU ARE AS SMART AS EL NASCHIE HIMSELF

    ReplyDelete
  3. first I checked "death star shield" then "infinite dimensions deflector shield", "city of london shield" and then "surrey shield". Jason, as you said, this tells maybe more about you than him :) haha. How can I take your compliment "as smart as el naschie himself" *grumble*

    ReplyDelete