Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Oh, shit. He's moving in for the kill.

UPDATE: STILL MORE LAWYERS! Count Howrey in Texas! Back! Back!
In addition to the German and British ones, he's hired American lawyers. And they're checking me out.

They are Howrey & Simon, 1299 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004, (202) 783-0800.

Perhaps Professor Golden Ratio has confused Washington State, where I live, with Washington DC which is 2700 miles away? [nervous laugh]

How many sharks can this guy afford?!! The next ones will probably have frikken laser beams attached to their heads.



Seriously though.



Enjoy this site while you can, friends.

Since I don't know how much longer I can hold out, I ask that you please send your colleagues emails with links to this blog. If they're going to mug me, let the blogosphere be witness. Don't let them do it in a dark alley.
Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment