Saturday, April 18, 2009

2, 3, 11, 16, 18, 43, 634


How unusual is it, I asked myself, for comment threads on SCIAM to get as big as Using Causality to Solve the Puzzle of Quantum Spacetime which is the one chosen by the Naschie Party as their propaganda board? It's got 634 comments in it! The other articles in the July 2008 issue have 2, 3, 11, 16, 18, and the cover story has 43.


I wonder if 634 is a record. It's still growing very fast. I update the local copy daily. I would not be surprised if SCIAM took it down; they apparently have a tolerant attitude, which is good, but if they noticed the death threats against me they'd probably draw a line in the sand. I hope that doesn't happen. I derive huge amusement from that thread. It's my morning newspaper. Coffee and SCIAM, mmm.
Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment