Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dies iræ, dies illa


Dies iræ, dies illa
Solvet sæclum in favilla,
teste David cum Sibylla

(Day of wrath! Day of mourning!, a day that the world will dissolve in ashes, as foretold by David and the Sibyl)


One of El Naschie's fiercest critics has emailed me to ask that I remove certain material from this site, lest they be sued.

What a shame.

I am El Naschie's enemy, not this person's. I'm open to advice from our readers as to how to proceed.

A raison d'être for this blog is to serve as a repository for precisely the kind of information I am being asked to remove. I can remove it or not. If I do remove it, I'm shutting down the blog.

If the material archived here interests you, you'd better download it while you can.
Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. While I surf blog , i found a all new trick in http://pic-memory.blogspot.com/

    Vistor can comment and EMBED VIDEO YOUTUBE , IMAGE. Showed Immediately!
    EX : View Source.
    http://pic-memory.blogspot.com/2009/02/photos-women-latin-asian-pictu...
    (add photos and videos to Blogspot comments).
    Written it very smart!
    I wonder how they do it ? Anyone know about this , please tell me :D
    (sr for my bad english ^_^)

    email: ya76oo@ya76oo.com
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I tried using the image tag in a comment and blogger didn't allow it.

    ReplyDelete