Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hmmmmm


You know, I've been thinking about Wikipedia.

And wondering whether it may be time to write an El Naschie page.


But I am tired of having my stuff deleted by capricious tinkertoy kings. That's a problem with Wikipedia. It's theoretically meritocratic, but if someone who's been there a long time wants to nuke your article, you're out of luck. Look, I love The Pathetic Sharks. But the likelihood that an El Naschie article will be a wasted effort as some petty chieftan regards El Naschie as less significant in the grand scheme of things than Rupert, Justin, Adrian, and Timothy is disuasive. That sucks.

Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

  1. I made an el naschie wikiarticle once, it got deleted =) After that they deleted my E-infinity theory article and cutted off parts from fractal cosmology article.

    ReplyDelete