Thursday, April 23, 2009

Three cheers for Francisco M. Fernández!


This paper is ROTFLMAO hilarious.

But unlike El Naschie's papers, it's hilarious in a good way.


El Naschie and Ji-Huan He aren't the only bad scientists out there, clearly. And CSF isn't the only bad journal. I found the paper clicking around the excellent Francis the Mule blog which I mentioned.

I have sent him an email of congratulations, and if any El Naschie Watch readers want to do that too, I'm sure he'd be pleased:

fernande@quimica.unlp.edu.ar

Posts about Francisco M. Fernández:


Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

  1. I am certainly pleased. F. M. F.

    ReplyDelete