Monday, April 27, 2009

Weirdest accusations


The Naschie Party have made some very strange accusations against me from time to time.


I don't mean the commonplace one that I work for John Baez. Or that I work for the black sheep brother Elnaschaie. Those are false and stupid. As I've said many times, unfortunately nobody pays me. Nobody at all. I do this for fun.

I mean big, easily identifiable whoppers like my supposedly accusing El Naschie of involvement with 9/11/2001. And attacking his wife and daughters, about whom I know nothing. Pardon my French but what the f*ck? Listen guys, saying it doesn't make it so.

Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment