Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hello? Hello? Anyone there?


Still no response whatsoever from either Howrey or Morris.


After I have a bite to eat and wash my dishes, I'll try again, putting everyone on the "to" line that I can think of:

Chaossf@aol.com,
morris.joan59@yahoo.com,
TillC@howrey.com,
FeldgesJ@howrey.com,
HodgsonM@howrey.com,
BunsowH@howrey.com,
KleinR@howrey.com,
CagleS@howrey.com,
CloughD@howrey.com,
CarusoJ@howrey.com,
GillisT@howrey.com,
CaseyR@howrey.com,
vandenBroekB@howrey.com,
SoamesT@howrey.com,
MartinezLageS@howrey.com,
CousteM@howrey.com,
RuyakR@howrey.com

The first is El Naschie. The second is Joan Morris. The rest are Howrey.

My readers may want to see the text of my message. It won't take me long to compose. So there'll be a new post up within a couple of hours. (In the improbable case that Howrey or Morris respond in the meantime, it'll take longer. But that's extremely unlikely.)
Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment