Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Due diligence by a Howrey shareholder?

Or perhaps a prospective hire? I don't know, but I love it.


We browse the El Naschie Watch arrival records from time to time. Only seconds ago, I happened to be logged on, and I watched as, before my eyes, our blog was found on page one of a Google search for "howrey news 2009". Here's the hit: Pathetic sharks. F*ck you, Howrey!

Update:

I've just sent this message to Howrey:

Hello, Howrey!

I just wanted to invite you to contribute your thoughts and comments to this very recent post that I have made on my blog.

Thank you so much for your attention!

Best regards,

Jason


Mailing list:

TillC@howrey.com,
FeldgesJ@howrey.com,
HodgsonM@howrey.com,
BunsowH@howrey.com,
KleinR@howrey.com,
CagleS@howrey.com,
CloughD@howrey.com,
CarusoJ@howrey.com,
GillisT@howrey.com,
CaseyR@howrey.com,
vandenBroekB@howrey.com,
SoamesT@howrey.com,
MartinezLageS@howrey.com,
CousteM@howrey.com,
RuyakR@howrey.com,
morris.joan59@yahoo.com,
chaossf@aol.com

Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment