Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back


Pardon my absence. In spite of the feigned belief of El Naschie's followers, I don't get paid for this, and I have been busy with other things.



There's lots of news to post, and lots of site cleanup to do. If you want the dirty stuff for your own amusement, download it now, because it's going away.

Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. OK, I think I have the dirtiest stuff nuked. It was funny, I thought, but many readers wanted it taken down. If there's other material you think I should remove, please let me know by saying so in this thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, there is so much. Not sure whether to update in terms of newsworthiness, or chronology.

    ReplyDelete