El Naschie wanted Die Zeit to print a retraction; he won't get it.
Die Zeit sued El Naschie to stop claiming that this blog had anything to do with them (he had written defamatory letters to the editor-in-chief and to former German chancellor Helmut Schmidt who is on the Zeit board). Die Zeit won, and El Naschie lost.
In a letter to the Munich court, the Howrey lawyers wrote on August 19 that they had stopped working for him. Hey, Howrey -- Good call!
- El Naschie vs. DIE ZEIT bulletin
- Comments on the ZEIT article
- Welcome, Christoph Drösser!
- His lawyers; DIE ZEIT case; this blog
- Drösser's DIE ZEIT piece is back!
- Changes in Drösser's Zeit piece
- Sven Hanson, Naschie Party spokesman
- Stimmt's? Dumm gelaufen, Hr. Drösser
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي