Monday, January 4, 2010

"Lixo" is Portugese for "garbage"


The Brazilian blogosphere notices El Naschie's junk science.


Shrink points out this post (in Portugese) on Marcelo Leite's blog Ciência em Dia. Here's Google's translation into English.

We have been getting some clicks from Brazil, so here are some chicks from Brazil.



Though we don't have many visitors from Croatia, I hope the few we do have feel welcome.

Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

5 comments:

  1. I like Marcelo's "photoshop". :D

    shrink

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I, Shrink. I saw right away there was no way to improve upon it.

    Consulting the log, I see we have been getting visitors from Brazil. As with Slovenia, Russia, Egypt and Ukraine, I thought maybe I'd add a "Hello Brazil" postcard-type picture below the fold here with an iconic illustration of the country's scenery. What to use? Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro was possibility. But I was impressed to see that Brazil, more than any other country I have ever Googled, is represented graphically by tanned beach babes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like the picture below even more. ;)

    shrink

    ReplyDelete
  4. In case the click count from croatia should experience a sudden surge, use this pic:
    http://www.globaldatingrevolution.com/images/articles/euro-girls/large/11-croatia-girls.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent, martin. I'm posting that. Do I flatter myself to think that the Brazilians and Croatians who visit El Naschie Watch are precisely the ones in the photographs?

    ReplyDelete