Sunday, January 10, 2010

While studying a certain Cairo-based Web site

I stumbled upon an approximation of my own name.



  • There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary. -Brendan Behan, poet, Irish republican (1923-1964)

  • There is only one thing worse than being talked about and that is NOT being talked about. -Oscar Wilde, playwright (1854-1900)

  • I don't care what they say about me as long as they spell my name right. -P.T. Barnum, circus showman (1810-1891)



The Web site in question is a cesspit of El Naschie knob slobber and Zewail hatred. There will be more to say about it in the future.

Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائي El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائي
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائي

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment