Friday, March 26, 2010

El Naschie's embarrassing doggerel

While visiting Ji-Huan He in Shanghai, El Naschie composed a poem for his host.


Shanghai mon amour
Mohamed S. El Naschie

One morning I found myself in a fairyland airport
Prof. Ji-Huan He waited there with a big smile just as I thought
With him was beautiful Wu [Ji-Huan He's son]
A name which should be listed in "Who is Who".
From the first moment Shanghai caught my heart
The people, land, flora and their fine art
This is the real, true civilization made of kindness, intelligence plus meditation
Nothing to do with the rambo style "bushy" militarisation.
From the bottom of my heart I say God bless China and save it for infinite generations
Until it leads humanity to a true lasting peace and salvation
In the meantime Ji-Huan He and M.S. El Naschie will be working on quantum fields and e-infinity unification

Translate English to Arabic


محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment