You'll want to look at these:
- The home page for the Ninth International Symposium Frontiers of Fundamental and Computational Physics, 7-9 January 2008, University of Udine and ICTP Trieste.
- A nice big poster of the event, with the Great Man's name on it.
- The list of registrants, where El Naschie uses his Alexandria University affiliation. Readers may remember that Alexandria University is a little embarrassed by him.
- El Naschie's entry in the author index.
- And most importantly, the Great Man's remarkable slide show (PDF), "Average exceptional Lie group hierarchy and high energy physics", on the first page of which El Naschie claims to be the director of King Abdullah Al Saud Institute for Nano & Advanced Technologies.
Can you imagine the attendees squirming uncomfortably through El Naschie's presentation? The fact that he had the balls to give it to a conference of experts suggests he may actually believe his own nonsense.
The anonymous FQXi poster provided two links to document that El Naschie's claimed directorship is bogus, unfortunately broken, but if you go to the King Abdullah Al Saud Institute for Nanotechnologies site and click around you'll find no trace of El Naschie's name among the personnel. So this looks like another case of affiliational arrogation.
Reminder: We still need the rest of the subtitles. It doesn't have to be the same person providing them, and they don't have to be in perfect English, just understandable. I'll fix them up. And it's ok to just provide the next few. Many hands make light the work.
The interview is awesome with the subtitles so far!
محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى