Monday, April 26, 2010

Poetry reading

The anonymous commenter on FQXi-395 whose ridicule has driven away Ji-Huan He's Chinese E-Infinity claque continues the mockery with doggerel.



Anonymous wrote on Apr. 26, 2010 @ 20:59 GMT
Dear E-infinity,

Please come back, your posts about E-infinity were humorous. Really we lost these jokes. My tears is running on my cheeks. I couldn't say farewell to E-infinity

After drinking E-infinity Juice
I started to be loose
I followed my nose
I found E-infinity is the primary cause.
Chaos are everywhere
E-infinity can fix it and repair
Peoples are not always fair
The great man doesn't care
He is climbing his E-infinity stair
E-infinity, I can't say goodbye
E-infinity wouldn't die
E-infinity just going to the sky


This is atrocious, but Ji-Huan He's poetry is even worse.

The Great Man's poetry also is terrible, but technically it is arguably the best of the three. Credit where credit is due.

Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment