A supporter of Ji-Huan He mentioned as a point in Ji-Huan He's favor that he is on the Editorial Board of Computers and Mathematics with Applications (CMA), so we wrote to that Editorial Board as well.
Prof. Ervin M. Rodin is the Editor-in-Chief of CMA. He included me on an email he sent just a few hours ago to He and the rest of the Editorial Board. This is what he said:
Dear Professor He,
I recently received detailed information and very reliable assurances that some of your activities may not fall within the realm of acceptable scientific ethical behaviour. Having investigated these allegations as thoroughly as possible, I came to the conclusion that I must hereby request your resignation from our Editorial Board.
Ervin Y. Rodin
Professor and Director
Center for Optimization and Semantic Control
Computers and Mathematics with Applications
Mathematical and Computer Modeling
Applied Mathematics Letters
Please visit http://rodin.wustl.edu on the Internet.
One man who may be interested to learn of these developments is Dr. Shijun Liao, whose work Ji-Huan He is accused of stealing.
If readers find any more journals with Ji-Huan He as an editor, let us know. I think there's not much we can do about removing Ji-Huan He from International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation (IJNSNS) because as Editor-in-Chief he's the boss.
Other posts about Ji-Huan He:
- Master list of Ji-Huan He's editorial positions
- Email to Ervin Y. Rodin and CMA Editorial Board
- A supporter of Ji-Huan He speaks up
- El Naschie, Ji-Huan He, and nanotechnology
- Guess who's looking for Ji-Huan He
- Can't pull the wool over Fred's eyes
- Another Chaos, Solitons and Fractals liability
- huān yíng nín, xiāng gǎng !
- Science prize prediction posted on the Internet