Readers will recall that El Naschie sued Die Zeit once before over an unflattering piece by Christoph Drösser. El Naschie won some small changes to the article, but it was surely an unsatisfying and expensive outcome overall.
El Naschie Watch has learned that Drösser is working on another article for Die Zeit. This one will be about impact factor manipulation, a subject close to the hearts of the two E-infinity group luminaries. It would not be surprising if their names appeared.
Posts about Die Zeit and Christoph Drösser:
- Spam Spam Spam Spam
- Die Zeit lawsuit news
- El Naschie vs. DIE ZEIT bulletin
- Comments on the ZEIT article
- Welcome, Christoph Drösser!
- His lawyers; DIE ZEIT case; this blog
- Drösser's DIE ZEIT piece is back!
- Changes in Drösser's Zeit piece
- Sven Hanson, Naschie Party spokesman
- Stimmt's? Dumm gelaufen, Hr. Drösser
Posts about Collyer Bristow:
- Collyer Bristow's Website (part 1)
- Collyer Bristow's Website (part 2)
- My email to Collyer Bristow
- If at first you don't succeed
- How they find us
- Third time's the charm?