- August 27, 2010: Lost Humility in Science.
- August 26: CERN bedroht die Welt, weil es nicht an das Birkhoff-Theorem glaubt, or try Google's English version: CERN is threatening the world, because it does not believe in the Birkhoff-theorem.
- August 25: Two Cosmic Firsts Are Geneva’s Treat includes 12 reader comments.
- August 22: Wie gefährlich sind künstliche kleine Schwarze Löcher im Vergleich zu natürlichen?, or try Google's English version: How dangerous are synthetic small black holes compared to natural?
The August 22 communication includes a link to A Rational and Moral and Spiritual Dilemma, by Otto E. Rössler:
View this on Scribd
The August 22 communication also includes 16 comments. Rössler joins in, defending himself from criticism by a commenter named Dennis.
A reader tells us of the Nazi past of Otto E. Rössler's father, German or English. Many of Rössler's statements in his communications can be understood as an attempt to distance himself from that. He also tells us that the J.O.R to whom Rössler dedicates everything is his son, Jonas Otto Rössler, who died in a tragic car accident in which Rössler was also involved. German Zeit article, or Google's English translation.
Posts about Otto E. Rössler:
- Four more Otto E. Rössler communications
- An Otto E. Rössler cornucopia of madness
- Latest Rössler news
- The high-tech behemoth of the white minority
- Dr. Rössler's diagnosis: THE PLANET HAS AIDS
- Otto E. Rössler speaks at conference of quacks
- Prof. Otto E. Rössler responds to El Naschie Watch
- Otto E. Rössler is the anti-Sokal
- Master list of O.E. Rössler's editorial positions
- Showcase: Otto E. Rössler's crackpottery
- Otto E. Rössler's student Hans H. Diebner
- Rössler's unorthodox paper submission strategy
- Otto Rössler has been crazy for years