http://mab.mta.hu/~szeidl/editorial_board.php was edited Friday 13th of August 2010 08:22:33 AM, and Ji-Huan He has been removed. The time is consistent with the hypothesis that the edit was done from Hungary upon receipt of the wrap-up email. UPDATE: I received an email saying the date and time shown are not related to when the page was updated, but when viewed. So it may be the firing came before our final email.
Posts about Ji-Huan He:
- Ji-Huan He wrap-up email stuns IJCMNS
- Another Ji-Huan He editorship goes belly-up
- JCAM sacks Ji-Huan He
- Status report on the Ji-Huan He project
- SIAM president attacks El Naschie and Ji-Huan He!
- Master list of Ji-Huan He's editorial positions
- Francisco M. Fernández on Ji-Huan He
- Another Fernández review of Ji-Huan He's papers
- A supporter of Ji-Huan He speaks up
- In defense of Prof. Ji-Huan He
- El Naschie, Ji-Huan He, and nanotechnology
- Guess who's looking for Ji-Huan He
- Can't pull the wool over Fred's eyes
- Another Chaos, Solitons and Fractals liability
- huān yíng nín, xiāng gǎng !
- Science prize prediction posted on the Internet