The Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Applications (TJNSA) is number 35 on our master list.
This is Bing's August 8 cache of http://tjnsa.com/members.html. The latter link shows that Ji-Huan He has recently been removed.
Also, Google's cache from August 11 shows that He and El Naschie were listed as Honorary Chairmen, but they are no longer.
Posts about Ji-Huan He:
- Two Begell House journals fire Ji-Huan He
- TJNSA dumps Ji-Huan He and M.S. El Naschie
- Ji-Huan He wrap-up email stuns IJCMNS
- Another Ji-Huan He editorship goes belly-up
- JCAM sacks Ji-Huan He
- Status report on the Ji-Huan He project
- SIAM president attacks El Naschie and Ji-Huan He!
- Master list of Ji-Huan He's editorial positions
- Francisco M. Fernández on Ji-Huan He
- Another Fernández review of Ji-Huan He's papers
- A supporter of Ji-Huan He speaks up
- In defense of Prof. Ji-Huan He
- El Naschie, Ji-Huan He, and nanotechnology
- Guess who's looking for Ji-Huan He
- Can't pull the wool over Fred's eyes
- Another Chaos, Solitons and Fractals liability
- huān yíng nín, xiāng gǎng !
- Science prize prediction posted on the Internet