If you have trouble, try one of the following.
- Add a throwaway comment, say "testing", before your real comment.
- IMPORTANT: Save your comment on your computer until after it has been successfully posted for at least five minutes. Otherwise you may have to type the whole thing again.
- If your comment is long, break it into smaller parts and post them separately.
- Try adding your comment to the most recent blog post instead of the one it's related to.
- Try adding it to a blog post that has no comments in it yet.
- Email me the comment telling me the name/alias/handle you want to post it under, and the post you want it to appear under. Maybe I will have better luck. If not, I can surely add your comment to the body of the post.