Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm banned from Pressgazette

It's an outrage!


I tried to post this comment but got a message that my post was awaiting moderator approval. Checked back the next day, and the moderator had not approved it. This was strange and sudden, because only minutes earlier I had successfully posted a comment there, a reply to FreidrickMP. I had never before encountered the awaiting-approval message.

I do not know whether I am singled out, or whether anyone who tries to post there will be similarly blocked. Would someone please try to post there and report success or failure?

UPDATE. It appears that I personally am blocked. One of the El Naschie Watch partners managed to post a link to this blog post. The Pressgazette admins will probably remove it. Someone posting as Guest73 claims I'm harming Nature's defense against the great man's law suit. Haha. I don't think so.

UPDATE. See My email to Pressgazette for recent news on my banishment.


Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment