There's a great post from "Redaktion" on RelativKritisch. Our reader notes
...he still teaches at University Tübingen. He holds lectures, and many seminars, all just loaded with heavy crackpot stuff... no one stops him to tell students nonsense. The university does not even distance itself from that stuff.
Redaktion recalls that long before his LHC trolling, Rössler repeatedly vandalized the University with graffiti alleging a pogrom against him.
There's a video of a dance party at Tübingen. Rössler is briefly interviewed.
Original German: Der Wolf im Schafspelz or Google's English: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. There is also a discussion thread about Redaktion's post: German or English.
Endophysics: the world as an interface is a 1998 book by Rössler that he may use as a textbook. In 2001 the book got five stars in a Google Books review. The reviewer seems to be as crazy as the author:
...there is some hint that the German government may be hindering his work. I emphasize that this is only hinted at and is my opinion.
There's another post from Rössler on achtphasen, too. Rössler seems to think the CERN scientists don't understand the Einstein equation, so he takes a few sentences to explain it to them. Original German: “Wo genau widerspricht mir die Zunft?“ or Google's English translation: "Where exactly does the guild contradict me?"
Posts about Otto E. Rössler:
- Four more Otto E. Rössler communications
- An Otto E. Rössler cornucopia of madness
- Latest Rössler news
- The high-tech behemoth of the white minority
- Dr. Rössler's diagnosis: THE PLANET HAS AIDS
- Otto E. Rössler speaks at conference of quacks
- Prof. Otto E. Rössler responds to El Naschie Watch
- Otto E. Rössler is the anti-Sokal
- Master list of O.E. Rössler's editorial positions
- Showcase: Otto E. Rössler's crackpottery
- Otto E. Rössler's student Hans H. Diebner
- Rössler's unorthodox paper submission strategy
- Otto Rössler has been crazy for years