Monday, September 20, 2010

Terse, witty rejoinder made


Google translate is so bad it took me a minute to figure this out, but when I did I LOLed. This is a follow-up to El Naschie discussion thread resurrected.


Commenter "zira2" quotes from the original comment of "Nur"

قال عنه الحائز علي جائزة نوبل أثناء إستلامه للجائزة أن الجائزة ضلت طريقها إليه بدلاً من الأستاذ محمد النشائي.

A Nobel Laureate said, while being awarded the prize, that the prize has lost its way to him, instead of going the right way to Mohamed El Naschie.


and replies

سيبني اعيط

Leave me alone, I want to cry.


By the way, traffic to El Naschie Watch is spiking to near-record levels.


Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jason.

    it's even funnier than you thought. the quote should read:

    "A Nobel Laureate said, while being awarded the prize, that the prize has lost its way to him, instead of going the right way to Mohamed El Naschie"

    and the reply:

    "leave me alone, I want to cry"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed! Thank you, Hossam.

    ReplyDelete