Saturday, October 9, 2010

Half-breed!



After a five month nap, this thread has awoken.



This is the latest, with some links added to explain who Rivalls is talking about:

#23 - Rivalls 2010-10-09 21:19 - (Reply)
Even a toddler sucking on his thumb would immediately realize that Martin Klicken is a sock puppet or pseudo name for Christoph Drosser, a mediocre journalist of Die Zeit which is a German newspaper produced in the red light district of Hamburg, although it was once upon a time a respectable newspaper, that is before the likes of Mr. Drosser took over. Drosser is a colleague Quirin Schiermeier, the embattled journalist of Nature. The whole thing started with this half breed mathematical physicist John Baez from Riverside California who is now roaming the mountains in Asia searching for a job [Baez is spending a year in Singapore]. John Baez hired the lot to help Dr. Renate Loll from Utrecht. Drosser made the foolish step of hiring a mad man Jason who is becoming an embarrassment and liability [:( ] to all the conspirators. Do not underestimate the internet and how much harm it can do to innocent people. Do not over estimate it either because ultimately the internet will reveal the truth. Mr. Martin Klicken Drosser BaezLoll you are disgusting.


John Baez is of Jewish and Hispanic background, and this is what the sock puppet "Rivalls" means by calling him a "half-breed". He calls me an embarrassment and liability? By the way, Rivalls is the same sock puppet who left this long comment under the name Jeremy Keyes (November 12, 2008 1:26 PM) on the Baez archive. Note the long-standing preoccupation with Baez's ethnicity.




Half-Breed by Cher - Lyrics:

My father married a pure Cherokee
My mother's people were ashamed of me
The indians said I was white by law
The White Man always called me "Indian Squaw"

CHORUS:
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born

We never settled, went from town to town
When you're not welcome you don't hang around
The other children always laughed at me
"Give her a feather, she's a Cherokee"

Repeat chorus

We weren't accepted and I felt ashamed
Nineteen I left them, tell me who's to blame
My life since then has been from man to man
But I can't run away from what I am

Repeat chorus

Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. El Naschie's Rosa Al-Youssef column is up for Sunday, October 10. DF scientific. Original Arabic or Google's English translation.

    El Naschie talks about interference patterns of photons and electrons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. El Naschie's Rosa Al-Youssef column is up for Monday, October 11. Energy and energy to exist nowhere in the work. Original Arabic or Google's English translation.

    El Naschie continues talking about particle-wave duality. El Naschie's own E-infinity theory explains the mysterious wave function collpase, he tells the readers.

    ReplyDelete