El Naschie begins as usual by name-dropping. Today it's Cantor, Gödel and Bertrand Russel. Then he talks about knotted ropes being useful in theoretical physics, a claim our readers have sometimes ridiculed him for. But the most interesting sentence is the last, for which perhaps a reader can give a good translation. [See Hossam's comment below.] Egypt once had the most important universities in the world, he says. And he lashes out at "global companies [who] win millions by classifying universities".
- El Naschie and Alexandria University
- SCANDAL! AU professorship for El Naschie
- Alexandria U to be kicked out of top 200 next year
- Alexandria University exults in 147th place ranking
- El Naschie disses Times Higher Education
- El Naschie on Alexandria University's THE rank
- University Ranking Watch invites debate
- U of Alberta President on U of Alexandria ranking
- Is University Ranking Watch afraid of El Naschie?
- El Naschie gets undeserved benefit of the doubt
- The Alexandria University saga continues
- My email to Alexandria University
- Irony lost on Utrecht University Debate Platform
- Caltech, MIT, Princeton, Alexandria University