By far the best Rössler action since our last roundup is on RelativKritisch.
Otto Rössler wants his father (also named Otto) to be remembered as a Jew. In fact the father was an enthusiastic National Socialist from day one. The merciless Redaktion smacks down the pretense with such brisance that one almost feels sorry for our own younger Otto. The E-infinity group member smarts so badly that he shows up to defend himself. His is one of 38 comments so far!
Redaktion shows in a graphic that Otto Eberhard Rössler pestered Israeli Prime Ministers Sharon and Olmert, using the name Emmanuel instead of Eberhard to sound more Jewish.
Rössler calls Redaktion's blog fascistic. Defiantly, he asks why he can't be a Jew. Another commenter obliges him by explaining why not in legalistic detail. Our reader-contributor is more terse:
Perhaps there is a similar reason for this as to why Rössler's first name is Eberhard and not Emmanuel.
Rössler claims that connections in the Israeli secret service, the Mossad, told him his father was harmless. A commenter named Hansi rebuffs that as nonsense, and says of the father:
Mr. Rössler worked in the Division VII B 1 b of the Reich Security Main Office. This division created the scientific basis for the work of Eichmann.
It is likely that Mr. Rössler was senior, and like his colleagues in this institute, involved in the deportation of Hungarian Jews to Auschwitz.
That information comes from this PDF in German, linked by commenter Benni in RelativKritisch's Forum Alpha Centauri.
Marc Fasnacht, the proprietor of Rössler's favorite blog, Achtphasen, shows up to make a fleeting but desultory defense of poor Otto, whose implausible story is that his father worked against the Third Reich from the inside, and told him on his death bed that he was Jewish.
Redaktion's latest blog post in German: Otto E. Rössler – Die Vergangenheit, deren Entsorgung und der „Jud“
Google's English translation: Otto E. Rössler - The past, the disposal and the "Jew"
The Forum Alpha Centauri discussion thread for Redaktion's blog post has taken on a life of its own. Two full pages and growing. That's in addition to the 38 comments! Original German or Google's English translation.
There are a couple of new posts from Rössler on Achtphasen. They are not quite up to his usual standards for entertainment value.
- 18 November 2010
Original German: Es ist ein merkwürdiges Gefühl, mitsamt Familie öffentlich in Sippenhaft genommen zu werden -
Google's English translation: It's a strange feeling, publicly to be made guilty by association, together with family -
- 17 November 2010
Posts about Otto E. Rössler:
- Redaktion on Rössler, and latest from Achtphasen
- Otto E. Rössler has a question for everyone
- Otto Rössler continues his LHC protests
- Rössler rodeo roundup
- More Otto E. Rössler hijinks
- Otto E. Rössler update
- Four more Otto E. Rössler communications
- An Otto E. Rössler cornucopia of madness
- Latest Rössler news
- The high-tech behemoth of the white minority
- Dr. Rössler's diagnosis: THE PLANET HAS AIDS
- Otto E. Rössler speaks at conference of quacks
- Prof. Otto E. Rössler responds to El Naschie Watch
- Otto E. Rössler is the anti-Sokal
- Master list of O.E. Rössler's editorial positions
- Showcase: Otto E. Rössler's crackpottery
- Otto E. Rössler's student Hans H. Diebner
- Rössler's unorthodox paper submission strategy
- Otto Rössler has been crazy for years