Sunday, January 2, 2011

El Naschie wishes Happy New Year to Egypt

Today's Rosa Al-Youssef column is a little more interesting than yesterday's.


I like it when El Naschie talks about his family, his life, and his theories. His pontifications on politics, philosophy, literature, etc., are incredibly boring.

El Naschie's Rosa Al-Youssef column is up for Monday, January 3. Art of the possible. Original Arabic or Google's English translation. Or here's Bing's English.

The title is based on a quote of Otto von Bismarck, "Die Politik ist die Kunst des Möglichen" (Politics is the art of the possible). El Naschie begins by talking about Marx and Lenin. Most of the column is taken up with praising Egypt's President Gamal Abdel Nasser. He also praises President Anwar El Sadat and criticizes Israel.

He concludes, predictably, by wishing a Happy New Year to Egypt and the Egyptians; and health and strength to Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.

Can someone give a translation of this from the second paragraph? It looks interesting, and Google and Bing aren't doing it justice:

أنا علي سبيل المثال أحب الرئيس جمال عبدالناصر حبًا فوق الوصف وهو حب مرت عليه الدهور من يوم أن كنت في السابعة أو الثامنة من عمري وناداني والدي في استراحة «مينا هاوس» في الطريق الذي كان فعلا صحراويا بين القاهرة والإسكندرية وقال لي: «تعال يا محمد سلم علي عمك جمال» بقي هذا الحب والإعجاب و التبجيل دفينًا في قلبي رغم أن عائلتي ووالدتي ووالدي ذاقوا الأمرين من جمال عبدالناصر ونظام الحراسة وزوار الفجر


Google Translate says:

I, for example, like President Gamal Abdel Nasser love beyond description is the love passed it ages from the day that I was seven or eight years old and he called me and my father in the lounge «Mena House» in a way that was really a desert between Cairo and Alexandria, said to me: «Come, O Muhammad peace uncle Jamal Ali »Left this love and admiration and veneration buried in my heart even though my family and my mother and my father endured from Gamal Abdel Nasser and the system of custody and visitors dawn.


Bing Translator says:

I for example I like Gamal Abdul Nasser love above description is love gone through it on to you the millennia in 7 or 8 years old and my father nadani break «Minna House» the route that was already 14 between Cairo and Alexandria and told me: «come o Muhammad peace upon your uncle beauty» the love and admiration and revered Dvina in my heart while my family and my mother and my father unbelievably of Gamal Abdul Nasser and guard system and dawn visitors


Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment