Allow me to advise you that listing Prof. Ji-Huan He as an Honorary Editor of IJCTA makes your journal and publication house a tempting object of ridicule and butt of jokes... An Honorary Editor should lend prestige. Ji-Huan He lends only disgrace and comic relief.
It took a while, but they came to their senses. El Naschie Watch gets results! Thanks to Shrink for noticing that He has been jettisoned. IJCTA is number 3 on our Master list of Ji-Huan He's editorial positions.
Posts about Ji-Huan He:
- IJCTA dumps Ji-Huan He
- Ji-Huan He on E-infinity Nanotechnology
- What about Ji-Huan He's work?
- Christoph Drösser on impact-factor manipulation
- Two Begell House journals fire Ji-Huan He
- TJNSA dumps Ji-Huan He and M.S. El Naschie
- Ji-Huan He wrap-up email stuns IJCMNS
- Another Ji-Huan He editorship goes belly-up
- JCAM sacks Ji-Huan He
- Status report on the Ji-Huan He project
- SIAM president attacks El Naschie and Ji-Huan He!
- Master list of Ji-Huan He's editorial positions
- Francisco M. Fernández on Ji-Huan He
- Another Fernández review of Ji-Huan He's papers
- A supporter of Ji-Huan He speaks up
- In defense of Prof. Ji-Huan He
- El Naschie, Ji-Huan He, and nanotechnology
- Guess who's looking for Ji-Huan He
- Can't pull the wool over Fred's eyes
- Another Chaos, Solitons and Fractals liability
- huān yíng nín, xiāng gǎng !
- Science prize prediction posted on the Internet