Scribd hosting isn't working for this, so instead download Electrospun Nanofibres and Their Applications by Ji-Huan He, Yong Liu, Lu-Feng Mo, Yu-Qin Wan and Lan Xu, 2008, iSmithers, from MediaFire.
There are numerous references to El Naschie, E-infinity, the golden mean, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, and to Ji-Huan he's execrable journal International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation.
The first El Naschie reference is on page one!
Nanotechnology has attracted much attention recently, and it can be applied to all aspects of science and engineering, as well as to life. But what is nanotechnology? There are many definitions of the term, but here we adopt El-Naschie’s definition . "The naive and direct answer to the frequently posed question what exactly is Nanotechnology is to say that it is a technology concerning processes which are relevant to physics, chemistry and biology taking place at a length scale of one divided by 100 million of a metre."
On pages four and five Ji-Huan He loses his marbles completely, using E-infinity theory to calculate the mass of an "expectation proton" whatever that is, and the absolute zero temperature, in terms of (-1 + sqrt 5)/2. He presents a table comparing Newton, Einstein and El Naschie.
Posts about Ji-Huan He:
- IJCTA dumps Ji-Huan He
- Ji-Huan He on E-infinity Nanotechnology
- What about Ji-Huan He's work?
- Christoph Drösser on impact-factor manipulation
- Two Begell House journals fire Ji-Huan He
- TJNSA dumps Ji-Huan He and M.S. El Naschie
- Ji-Huan He wrap-up email stuns IJCMNS
- Another Ji-Huan He editorship goes belly-up
- JCAM sacks Ji-Huan He
- Status report on the Ji-Huan He project
- SIAM president attacks El Naschie and Ji-Huan He!
- Master list of Ji-Huan He's editorial positions
- Francisco M. Fernández on Ji-Huan He
- Another Fernández review of Ji-Huan He's papers
- A supporter of Ji-Huan He speaks up
- In defense of Prof. Ji-Huan He
- El Naschie, Ji-Huan He, and nanotechnology
- Guess who's looking for Ji-Huan He
- Can't pull the wool over Fred's eyes
- Another Chaos, Solitons and Fractals liability
- huān yíng nín, xiāng gǎng !
- Science prize prediction posted on the Internet