Friday, January 14, 2011

Said Elnashaie falls for another email scam

I wrote about the last occasion in Said, the great man's brother, falls for "Jessica"...


To El Naschie's black sheep brother at nashaie@gmail.com I sent this:

Hello Said,

Have you read your brother's Rosa Al-Youssef columns for Thursday and Friday? He has terrible things to say about both of us.

Read them here: El Naschie rants against El Naschie Watch

He says you've hired me! Well where's my check?

Best regards,

Jason


My email got an immediate response:

Hi

Apologies for having to reach out to you like this, but I made a quick trip to London, United Kingdom and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and credit cards in it. The embassy is willing to help by letting me fly without my passport, I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills. Unfortunately for me, I can't have access to funds without my credit card, I've made contact with my bank but they need more time to come up with a new one. I was thinking of asking you to lend me some quick funds that I can give back as soon as I get in. I really need to be on the next available flight.

I can forward you details on how you can get the funds to me. You can reach me via my email or the hotel's desk phone, the number is +447024065511

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Said Elnashaie


But there was a subtle difference. The answer was from nashaiie@ymail.com! Haha. The poor mugu has been hacked again. Said, won't you ever learn?

Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. El Naschie's Rosa Al-Youssef column is up for Sunday, January 16. Sarkozy... And accidents, Arizona and Alexandria. Original Arabic or Google's English translation.

    First column of a series. As usual, the first one is a bore. He talks about Sarkozy. He suggests sarcastically that the people of Arizona may want to request asylum in France to escape the terror of shootings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. El Naschie's Rosa Al-Youssef column is up for Monday, January 17. Not Napoleon... And de Gaulle. Original Arabic or Google's English translation.

    El Naschie compares the mass shooting in Arizona with the New Years bombing of a Coptic church in Alexandria. The latter is not evidence of indigenous sectarian strife in Egypt, he says, but was the work of foreigners from across the seas.

    ReplyDelete