Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Will Rosa Al-Youssef approve my comment?

UPDATE: The answer is NO.
I left a comment on El Naschie's January 14 column, about which we wrote in El Naschie rants against El Naschie Watch:


False accusation against El Naschie watch

"هل يمكن أن تكون هذه الحملة التي كلفت من وراءها مئات الآلاف من الدولارات وربما أكثر من ذلك كثيراً." ("Could it be that this campaign, which cost from behind hundreds of thousands of dollars and possibly much more.")

No, I run El Naschie Watch only for the pleasure it gives me. I do not get paid at all. Also, I have no connection with your brother Said whom you criticize. I have emailed him a couple of times but he has never written back. --Jason


The submission form gave this response: التعليق سوف يحتاج إلى موافقة المحرر قبل نشره (The commentary will require the approval of the editor prior to publication)

Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

  1. Highly unlikely, unless they don't understand it. The idiots running Rosa are even bigger douches than the douche, if that is physically possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I left the comment about 5 hours ago and it hasn't appeared yet. But it's 3:30 AM in Egypt right now, so it's still possible they will allow it in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how few comments his column gets, ever. In a country with population 85,000,000.

    ReplyDelete