Ji-Huan He's home page, http://works.bepress.com/ji_huan_he/, says that he has No institutional affiliation! I have been unsuccessful in finding a cached version of that page, but I'm pretty sure I would have noticed if it had always said that.
This is either a webmaster's clerical error or the stunning final result of our campaign against him. But which? Can readers find a cached version, or any further evidence?
UPDATE. Shrink used the Wayback Machine.
The 11 March 2009 version of that page looks like this (click for full size):
Sure enough, it doesn't say "No institutional affiliation". On the other hand it also doesn't say "Donghua University". It is possible that a coding change inserted "No institutional affiliation" automatically if Ji-Huan He left a field blank, while previously it simply didn't write anything at all. If He doesn't fix it, we can assume he was fired. He reads this blog.
Posts about Ji-Huan He:
- El Naschie and He launch new crackpot journal
- IJCTA dumps Ji-Huan He
- Ji-Huan He on E-infinity Nanotechnology
- What about Ji-Huan He's work?
- Christoph Drösser on impact-factor manipulation
- Two Begell House journals fire Ji-Huan He
- TJNSA dumps Ji-Huan He and M.S. El Naschie
- Ji-Huan He wrap-up email stuns IJCMNS
- Another Ji-Huan He editorship goes belly-up
- JCAM sacks Ji-Huan He
- Status report on the Ji-Huan He project
- SIAM president attacks El Naschie and Ji-Huan He!
- Master list of Ji-Huan He's editorial positions
- Francisco M. Fernández on Ji-Huan He
- Another Fernández review of Ji-Huan He's papers
- A supporter of Ji-Huan He speaks up
- In defense of Prof. Ji-Huan He
- El Naschie, Ji-Huan He, and nanotechnology
- Guess who's looking for Ji-Huan He
- Can't pull the wool over Fred's eyes
- Another Chaos, Solitons and Fractals liability
- huān yíng nín, xiāng gǎng !
- Science prize prediction posted on the Internet