Thursday, February 3, 2011

El Naschie wants Mubarak in, ElBaradei out

On discussion forum site nadyelfikr.com, a commenter named Sistani writes about the current events in Egypt



(اليوم 12:58 AM)سيستاني كتب : واحد اسمه الدكتور محمد النشائي يقول على قناة الحياة انه باحث كبير يطالب البرادعي وزويل بالرحيل بدل الدعوة لرحيل مبارك . ...

which reader Hossam kindly translates as

(Today 12:58 AM) Sistani wrote: someone called Dr. Mohamed El Naschie says on Al Hayah channel that he is a great researcher and that he demands both El Baradei and Zewail to leave rather than Mubarak.

I take it Sistani disapproves of El Naschie's sentiment. He's talking about an El Naschie interview I know nothing about, but of course I would love to get my hands on it.

Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

4 comments:

  1. A better translation :

    Sistani wrote: someone called Dr. Mohamed El Naschie says on Al Hayah channel that he is a great researcher and that he demands both El Baradei and Zewail to leave rather than Mubarak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thanks, Hossam. Do you think the channel referred to is http://www.hayatv.tv/?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link you gave is for a religious Christian channel that is broadcasted from outside Egypt (Cyprus I think). This channel has been so aggressive about criticizing Islam that it made a lot of controversy in Egypt. Even the Coptic pope denounced any relation between this channel and the Coptic church in one interview. I don't think that El Naschie would ever think to have a relation with them.

    There is another Al Hayah (Arabic for life) channel in Egypt. it's a private channel with a lot of talk shows I think. But I am not sure whether it's pro-Mubarak or not. It's fairly new so I don't know much about it, specially that I don't have access to Egyptian TV where I am now.

    ReplyDelete