Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My email to Ahmed Zewail

I just sent this to him and to his administrative assistant.


Dear Dr. Zewail,

You have crossed paths with the crackpot Dr. Mohamed El Naschie before, if I am not mistaken. Do you know that he plans to sue you unless you make an absurd apology for ostensibly stealing his work? The man has lost his mind.

Please read El Naschie sees the writing on the wall regarding his impending law suit against you. Try Introduction to Mohamed El Naschie for background about him. Feel free to ask me any questions. I am somewhat of an expert on him and I am eager to help.

Best regards,
Jason of El Naschie Watch


Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment