El Naschie, a long-time Mubarak sycophant, could well lose his job writing the Egypt Tomorrow column in Rosa Al-Youssef.
At Rosa, Editor-in-Chief Abdullah Kamal has been replaced with Ibrahim Khalil, who will decide El Naschie's fate. Presumably Kamal's picure will soon disappear from the front page of Rosa. It's still there at the moment. I don't have a photo of Khalil but presumably one will turn up soon on Rosa.
At Al Ahram, Osama Saraya has been replaced with Abdel-Aziz Hammad for Editor-in-Chief.
- Finally some media shakeout, hopefully
- Do you recognize any of these people?
- Uh Oh. Egyptian media shakeout stalled
- El Naschie's position as columnist at risk!
- My email to Rosa Al-Youssef's new editor