Kefaya, or كفاية meaning "enough", is the unofficial name of the Egyptian Movement for Change.
The Nasserite Arab nationalist website الوعي العربي or Arab Consciousness reports that Said Elnashaie has been made Kefaya's Coordinator and Assistant Coordinator for Intellectual Dialog. Original Arabic or Google's English translation. The same story is reported on Kefaya's official website: Original Arabic or Google's English translation.
In post-Mubarak Egypt, Said's star is rising while the great man's star falls.
About Said Elnashaie:
- Said Elnashaie attacks Al-Ahram Editor-in-Chief
- Iformation [sic] Corner lists Egypt's heroes
- Said Elnashaie falls for another email scam
- Said, the great man's brother, falls for "Jessica"...
- Said Elnashaie's punditry
- Said, the black sheep brother, speaks up on Rosa
- Jihan Fadel
- El Naschie coauthored with each brother
- Nour appoints Said Elnaschaie to shadow govt
- Another video of Said Elnaschaie
- The Case Of Said Elnashaie
- حقيقة الدكتور سعيد النشائى or Google's English translation