Sunday, April 17, 2011

Señor Shush clamoring for silencio

Click the pic for full size.
Go to Dora the Explorer Season 2, Ep. 18 "Dora, La Musico" and click the "play free preview" button. That gives you a two-minute excerpt. You want to watch the last thirty seconds or so.


Shawn points out in an email that the irritable magician, Señor Shush, bears an uncanny resemblance to someone familiar to El Naschie Watch readers.


Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I placed the resemblance at 7:11AM with only one sip of coffee in my system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silencio reminds me of Mulholland Drive with Naomi Watts, which reminds me of suicide, which reminds me that it's sunny and I need to be going for a walk now. ;)

    ReplyDelete