Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 11:32 pm
Washington, DC, USA
As I promised, I am coming back to you with my decision. This is the second and last communiqué on this matter from me.
Since, my first communiqué on April 30, 2011, I have communicated with both Professors He and Liao. I found that there is a real academic dispute that needs to be settled in an academic forum rather than in a war zone. Since, as you all know, my area of expertise is different from those of these professors, I am not in a position to make a judgment.
As a result of my communications, Professor He has agreed that his name be removed from the AAM Board of Editors.
I want to thank both Professors He and Liao for being frank and candid.
With warmest regards,
Thanks to Prof. Haghighi for doing the right thing.
Posts about Applications and Applied Mathematics (AAM):
- Haghighi obtains Ji-Huan He's resignation
- My email to Prairie View A&M administrators
- Fallout: AAM Editorial Board resignation
- Shocker! Haghighi knew about Ji-Huan He!
- My reply to Haghighi and the AAM Editorial Board
- AAM Editor-in-Chief scorns El Naschie Watch
- My email to Applications and Applied Mathematics