Thursday, May 5, 2011

Haghighi obtains Ji-Huan He's resignation

Applications and Applied Mathematics: An International Journal (AAM), is number 51 on our Master list of Ji-Huan He's editorial positions. It has been made red to indicate He's departure. Haghighi's email is below the fold.


Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 11:32 pm
Washington, DC, USA

Dear Colleagues:

As I promised, I am coming back to you with my decision. This is the second and last communiqué on this matter from me.

Since, my first communiqué on April 30, 2011, I have communicated with both Professors He and Liao. I found that there is a real academic dispute that needs to be settled in an academic forum rather than in a war zone. Since, as you all know, my area of expertise is different from those of these professors, I am not in a position to make a judgment.

As a result of my communications, Professor He has agreed that his name be removed from the AAM Board of Editors.

I want to thank both Professors He and Liao for being frank and candid.

With warmest regards,
Haghighi




Thanks to Prof. Haghighi for doing the right thing.

Posts about Applications and Applied Mathematics (AAM):


Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

  1. The HPM/HAM dispute is marginal, but OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's a win, I'll take it. :) I can understand him wanting to talk about that and not the other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, Haghighi still refuses to acknowledge that He is fraud, as proven by Arnold in the Notices of the AMS, the same AMS that Haghighi purports to be a "ifetime member of?

    Kind of dishonest in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete