David Maker's new book Physics Implications of a New 1st Order PDE cites Fractal Space–time and Cantorian geometry in quantum mechanics by M.S. El Naschie, L. Nottale, S. Athel, G. Ord (editors), Chaos, Soliton & Fractals, Vol. 7 No. 6, 1996. Special issue.
The figure below, which contains at least nine arrows pointing from certain things to certain other things, has great explanatory power. Click pic for full size.
Maker's equation enables us to get rid of the "Pages Full of Added Assumptions" that plague the Standard Model (SM). The SM is "A quagmire that has put a halt to the progress of theoretical physics". By solving his equation directly, with NO new assumptions, Maker obtains the "Same experimental results as SM with interesting new physics." That's the "Bottom Line".
Posts about crackpots:
- Frank van den Bovenkamp & Dan Winter
- A good article about physics crackpots
- Luboš Motl on crackpottery in physics
- Crackpot cites crackpot
- How can this be a dissertation defense?
- Egyptian crackpottery not limited to El Naschie
- A lovely crackpot site
- The Creative Pharaoh quotes El Naschie
- Did El Naschie steal M. Helmy Said's theory?
- And many, many more.