The second hit was a Facebook page I was never likely to find because El Naschie's name is incorrectly spelled. It contains this quote by Adil Alsuhaim about a fifth of the way down the page:
Egypt, the country that has Ahmed Zewail, Faroq Al-Baz, Mohamed El Naschie (the Einstein of Egypt).
Zewail and El-Baz are real scientists. El Naschie is a make-believe one.
Of course he encourages this nonsense. Readers may remember this picture,
which he displays in his study.
- In the West they call him "Egypt's Einstein"
- Which one doesn't belong?
- Difference not perceived
- El Naschie mistaken for a real scientist yet again
- Official confuses El Naschie for actual scientist
- El Naschie's fraudulence not universally known
- Mohamed El Naschie mistaken for a scientist
- Spot the difference
- One of these things is not like the other things
- Not like the other things (part 2)
- Not like the other things (part three)
- Not like the other things (part 4)
- Not like the other things (part 5)