June 13, 2011. Dear Dr. Hawking. Rössler writes an open letter to Stephen Hawking, something he has done before. Rössler supporter Richard Kane appears in the comments, calling Hawking "Hawkins".
June 18, 2011. Five Fateful Coincidences. Rössler gives five reasons why black holes are more dangerous than CERN acknowledges. So far there are 120 reader comments, but for some reason only a couple dozen are visible to me. A reader kindly provides these direct links to the other comments: Page one, page two.
June 20, 2011. Dear Jerusalem – Wake up! Rössler continues pretending to be Jewish. "I herewith ask the Hebrew University to withdraw the honorary doctorate given yesterday to the German minister of science because this minister is responsible for the worst threat to the survival of Israel", he begins. By "threat to the survival of Israel" I believe he means the LHC. There are seven comments.
June 26, 2011. Idiotic Blunder Behind Risked Planet. "The young people are my motivation", he explains. In one of the four comments a Rössler supporter tells him "I am sorry, but currently you give the appearance of a lunatic."
Posts about Otto E. Rössler:
- Latest Lifeboat Foundation screeds
- The latest Otto E. Rössler news
- A new venue for Otto Rössler's LHC ravings
- Rössler's last defender: Richard Kane
- Rössler to publish in He-El Naschie kook journal
- Otto Rössler and Achtphasen: D-I-V-O-R-C-E
- The latest from Otto E. Rössler
- Ring in the New Year with Otto and Reimara
- The father and the son
- Redaktion on Rössler, and latest from Achtphasen
- Otto E. Rössler has a question for everyone
- Otto Rössler continues his LHC protests
- Rössler rodeo roundup
- More Otto E. Rössler hijinks
- Otto E. Rössler update
- Four more Otto E. Rössler communications
- An Otto E. Rössler cornucopia of madness
- Latest Rössler news
- The high-tech behemoth of the white minority
- Dr. Rössler's diagnosis: THE PLANET HAS AIDS
- Otto E. Rössler speaks at conference of quacks
- Prof. Otto E. Rössler responds to El Naschie Watch
- Otto E. Rössler is the anti-Sokal
- Master list of O.E. Rössler's editorial positions
- Showcase: Otto E. Rössler's crackpottery
- Otto E. Rössler's student Hans H. Diebner
- Rössler's unorthodox paper submission strategy
- Otto Rössler has been crazy for years