Friday, July 29, 2011

I am speechless

Speechless.


Really, I don't know what to say. Go check it out for yourself: http://www.elnaschiewatch.com/. Notice the blog has the same style as http://www.msel-naschie.com/.

I don't think it's plausible that I could make him stop using the name El Naschie Watch, before anyone gets that idea. After all my blog is named after him.

Here's the whois information. It has been privacy protected, and shows only a pro forma contact in Toronto, Canada.

This is why we haven't seen much of El Naschie lately. He's been busy with this new project.

If he's trying to displace us from our lead in Google and other search engine queries for him, this naive approach won't work.

One of the comments appears to have been left by his ex-wife, Lydia Thorsen.


Translate English to Arabic
محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

12 comments:

  1. Also, what's a "number theoertical" method?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I noted that in my headline graphic. The site still has a few rough edges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "If you can't beat them, join them." LOL

    E-infinity communication No. 87 implies that Baez has discovered the Great Man's work in an article in SciAm. LOL

    P.S. It seems that Lydia is running the blog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Anonymous July 29, 2011 4:33 PM ,

    El naschie is an ignoramus, just he writes any thing came to his mind. El naschie, doesn't know quantum mechanics but he insisted to work on quantum gravity.

    Has any tried to comments on this new El naschie's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zahy, I have not tried. But in the past I have tried to post on some of his other websites without success. Shrink, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" also applies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to leave a comment on the post Physics of Empty Sets but it did not appear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Rössler is also on board again:

    http://www.elnaschiewatch.com/categories/published-papers/golden-mean-entanglement/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've failed again at leaving a comment there. Readers, let us know if you succeed or fail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried yet again to leave a comment, "Where is E-infinity communication No. 87? Is it just one sentence?" without success.

    ReplyDelete