The article is full of familiar baloney, for example claiming that he's a professor at the Solvay Institute in Belgium, and that he is a winner of Egypt's State Award. Original Arabic or Google's English translation.
- El Naschie called "the Einstein of Egypt"
- In the West they call him "Egypt's Einstein"
- Which one doesn't belong?
- Difference not perceived
- El Naschie mistaken for a real scientist yet again
- Official confuses El Naschie for actual scientist
- El Naschie's fraudulence not universally known
- Mohamed El Naschie mistaken for a scientist
- Spot the difference
- One of these things is not like the other things
- Not like the other things (part 2)
- Not like the other things (part three)
- Not like the other things (part 4)
- Not like the other things (part 5)