Redaktion has a post reviewing a new science exhibit at a museum in Linz. Original German Ars Electronica und CERN – „origin | wie alles beginnt“ or Google's English translation Ars Electronica and CERN - the "origin | how it all begins". He mentions the connection between Rössler, Peter Weibel, Hans Diebner and Mohamed El Naschie and shows photos of them together. Weibel, Rössler and Garnet Ord were the editors of El Naschie's 60th Birthday Book.
Rössler has been cranking out crackpot posts at a respectable rate, with nine new ones since we last checked:
August 15, 2011. Thankyou, UN Security Council, for Having Taken the Responsibility: Now, Please Act Today. There are four comments. What is most interesting about this post is an off-topic remark by commenter PassingByAgain, who says
BTW, what happened to the blog post that appeared for a while on top of this one? A version cached by google can be found here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:EEKldN4.....google.com.
The Web cache may empty at any time, but the reason for the deletion is obvious -- the author encourages Lifeboat Foundation readers not to contribute money! Author Steve Nerlich writes
Although I am a member of the Board (and there are quite a lot of us apparently), I receive no information, nor have any control over, how funds donated to this Foundation are spent. For this reason, I have never donated a cent – nor would I encourage anyone else to do so.
August 7, 2011. The German Bomb at Last. With twelve comments. Rössler says
Please, dear Israel: give the warnings of an unworthy son the benefit of the doubt. I hope it is not too late.
still pretending to be Jewish apparently.
July 30, 2011. Black Holes Are Different – A Report Made to the UN Security Council. A long post with 13 references and 110 reader comments.
July 22, 2011. The UN Security Council Does Not Want Its Agenda to Be Known Beforehand.... Rössler wants the UN Security Council to invite him for a question and answer session. With 16 comments.
July 21, 2011. I Offer Rupert Murdoch a Comeback of His Empire … "… if he singlehandedly breaks the world-wide press curfew surrounding the fact that CERN continues with a potentially earth-jeopardizing experiment despite the official request by a court last January to first allow for a scientific safety conference", Rössler offers. With 51 comments.
July 19, 2011. CERN’s Last Media Gag: The Korean Two Fingers Gang. He says "Since CERN cannot muster a single scientific argument or a single renowned scientist to defend its use of force" and so on. With 281 comments!
July 17, 2011. PUBLIC LETTER. Otto asks the German Bundestag and the UN Security Council why they're not listening to him. With five comments.
July 15, 2011. CERN’s Continued Belief in Hawking Radiation Main Reason for Its Use of Force. Otto repeats his claim to have disproved the existence of Hawking radiation which causes small black holes to evaporate quickly. With 36 comments.
July 12, 2011. Can the World Live with the Logic of CERN? Rössler invokes Pascal to criticize CERN. With 30 comments.
I am impressed at how adeptly Rössler has carved himself a niche at Lifeboat Foundation. The other contributors at that site, many of whom have been there for a long time, do not attract anything like as many comments. (The comments Otto gets are largely negative, but there's no pleasing everyone.)
Posts about Otto E. Rössler:
- Rössler-El Naschie connection is taboo subject
- Rössler attracts vigorous debate
- Latest Lifeboat Foundation screeds
- The latest Otto E. Rössler news
- A new venue for Otto Rössler's LHC ravings
- Rössler's last defender: Richard Kane
- Rössler to publish in He-El Naschie kook journal
- Otto Rössler and Achtphasen: D-I-V-O-R-C-E
- The latest from Otto E. Rössler
- Ring in the New Year with Otto and Reimara
- The father and the son
- Redaktion on Rössler, and latest from Achtphasen
- Otto E. Rössler has a question for everyone
- Otto Rössler continues his LHC protests
- Rössler rodeo roundup
- More Otto E. Rössler hijinks
- Otto E. Rössler update
- Four more Otto E. Rössler communications
- An Otto E. Rössler cornucopia of madness
- Latest Rössler news
- The high-tech behemoth of the white minority
- Dr. Rössler's diagnosis: THE PLANET HAS AIDS
- Otto E. Rössler speaks at conference of quacks
- Prof. Otto E. Rössler responds to El Naschie Watch
- Otto E. Rössler is the anti-Sokal
- Master list of O.E. Rössler's editorial positions
- Showcase: Otto E. Rössler's crackpottery
- Otto E. Rössler's student Hans H. Diebner
- Rössler's unorthodox paper submission strategy
- Otto Rössler has been crazy for years