Monday, September 5, 2011

Suggested El Naschie campaign posters


This one with a patriotic Egyptian flag theme says on top "El Naschie for President" and at the bottom "Nobel laureates agree". I used Google Translate so I apologize if the Arabic is ridiculous. Below the fold we have one based on Obama's "Hope" poster by Shepard Fairey.

Thanks to http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/.


Translate English to Arabic




محمد النشائى El Naschie Watch محمد النشائي El Naschie News محمد النشائى محمد النشائي All El Naschie All The Time محمد النشائى
StumbleUpon.com

3 comments:

  1. Ideas for posters are welcome. If I like them I will photoshop them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. أنا لا أكذب ولكني أتجمل

    This is the title of a famous egyptian movie, it means: I do not lie, I am just trying to look cute...put it on the fake picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I am having trouble with blogger. Is this what you meant?

    ReplyDelete